One of the main things we've learned through the years is that the collaboration between you and us is one of the most important factors guaranteeing the success of our work together. Our mission is to work with people who are as serious about developing themselves and others as we are.
ABOUT THE SOLUTIONS GROUP
* Dr. Jim Kestenbaum is TSG's founder, having extensive executive coaching, selection, succession and career development expertise built on a Ph.D. in counseling psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the Univeristy of Maryland, College Park. He has worked with scores of executives in over 300 companies both locally and nationally.
* Dr. Alyce Martinez joined TSG in 2008 and has a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with a specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park. She is the lead data analyst for our leadership and culture assessment services.
* Ms. Linda Stewart joined TSG in 1992. Best said, as the administrative lead, she "keeps our ducks in a row."
All of our services include an initial consultation to specifically identify what you want to accomplish and the most effective way to get there. Next, we provide you with a comprehensive contract proposal that includes a project plan with methods, timelines/milestones, pricing and a schedule.
There are many kinds of consultants for you to choose from - it makes sense to do some serious thinking before reaching out to one.
Here are some things to think about:
* What do you specifically want to accomplish in this project - your expectations about the results?
* Based on your work with other external consultants or advisors, what are the things that made those professional relationships both productive and enjoyable?
* What do you see as your role and that of others at your company to make this project a success?
When you meet with a potential consultant, bring a list of questions. This will allow you to both qualify if the consultant has the necessary expertise to help and to see if you and others at the company would enjoy working with them.