1. You may have an important leader in your company. Who, despite their importance, isn't producing at the levels needed and additionally may be ineffective or even disruptive working with others. You need that person to get back on track but aren't sure how to get them there.
2. You may be the owner of a family business who is ready to move to a non leadership and/or non ownership role in your business. So, you want succession to happen. But, you don't know how to start succession or how to get your current succession process more effectively moving ahead.
3. You've heard about companies using assessments to improve their hiring, development and/or promotion/succession processes. But, you've also seen there are so many assessments to choose from and don't know how you'll even put the assessment information into practice.
For any of these situations, you are looking to get to the next step.
Here's a quick "getting to know you:"
For over 30 years, I have coached and consulted to well over 300 companies, having worked with hundreds of people. I have a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with a concentration in Industrial/Organizational Psychology - I have been trained by some of the best. The way to really know if I've got the "goods" is to read what my clients say about me. Please go to my LinkedIn profile (after clicking on the link below, scroll towards the bottom of the page to "Recommendations"):
What's It Like to Work With Me?
* Pragmatic, practical, results-oriented. I get to the point and provide specific ways to go forward in complex people situations.
* Collaborative - partnering with each other to come up with the best solutions.
* I "get" people and provide a different, more objective perspective providing new ways to look at difficult (and often longstanding) challenges.
* My clients enjoy our work with each other. They know I'll consistently apply myself to help them accomplish their goals. They feel I become a member of their company while maintaining my objectivity.
One of the main things we've learned through the years is that the collaboration between you and us is one of the most important factors guaranteeing the success of our work together. Our mission is to work with people who are as serious about developing themselves and others as we are.
ABOUT THE SOLUTIONS GROUP
* Dr. Jim Kestenbaum is TSG's founder, having extensive executive coaching, selection, succession and career development expertise built on a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park. He has worked with scores of executives in over 300 companies both locally and nationally.
* Dr. Alyce Martinez joined TSG in 2008 and has a Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park. She is the lead data analyst for our leadership and culture assessment services.